- WiFi access is provided for participants during the conference.
- Time slots for talks include discussion of typically 5 minutes.
- The lecture room is equipped with a Windows PC, and the preferred format of the presentation is PowerPoint.
- Please let us know if you would like to present a different file format.
- Please make sure that all required media are embedded in the presentation file. If you prefer to use external files, please put them in one folder together with the presentation.
- Presentation files should be given on a USB drive to our technical staff not later than 15 minutes before your session.
Using your own laptop
- If you need to use your own laptop, it must be connected to our audio-visual system via HDMI or a VGA port. Please bring an adapter if your computer has a different video output port.
- Abstracts will be made available in PDF format through this website.
- Current regulations of the University of Pécs suggest wearing a face mask in closed spaces if social distance of at least 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed.